- 13-Jan-2015 to 15-Feb-2015 (PST)
- Calgary, AB, CAN
- Full Time
Internal Job Title: SharePoint Developer
Reports to: V.P., Technology
Location: Calgary, AB
Start Date: Immediate
Who We Are:
Glenbriar (CSE:GTI) is a full-service information technology company that aligns strategic business goals with optimal IT solutions enabling today's small, medium and large business enterprises to stay competitive in an ever-changing technological environment.
Glenbriar puts people first. Each and every member of our corporate team is valued as a partner in our success and in the success of our clients.
If you have high integrity, a strong entrepreneurial spirit, and are committed to seeing your success reflected in the success of the organization as a whole, then Glenbriar is the company for you.
Glenbriar supports an in-house SharePoint Development Team and has developed large scale SharePoint projects for well-known corporations across Canada. We are seeking an outstanding senior web application developer with a demonstrated history of functional design and development.
The successful candidate will have outstanding interpersonal skills with an ability to recognize client development needs. The candidate will excel in a fast-paced, changing environment, and enjoy being part of an ongoing support team that delivers outstanding customer service to support our clients' mission critical, day-to-day business.
SharePoint training may be provided to the right candidate who is motivated and the right fit for Glenbriar.
- Collaborate with the development team in analyzing, designing, developing and delivering Web-based applications on time and on budget.
- Coordinate the standardization and optimization of the way data/information is stored and retrieved.
- Assist Help Desk with issue resolution.
- Provide technical consultation in new systems development, new feature or functionality evaluations, and enhancement of existing systems.
- Provide and maintain operational documentation of our development solution and related systems.
- Troubleshoot and support moderately to highly complex solutions with only high-level coaching.
- Experience with SharePoint development highly desired
- Proficient using C# applications and web parts, .Net, java, html 5.
- Knowledge/experience with other web development tools
- UI or design experience
- Client relationship experience (client communications skills)
- Technical/user requirements gathering
- Technical writing experience
- Team player, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure and time commitments
- Self-directed and quick learner
- Travel required on occasion.
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required.
No phone calls or solicitation please. For more information, please visit us at http://www.glenbriar.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings